Looking for ways to encourage your employees to be car free? We can help tailor a program just for you with free resources to help! For assistance in tailoring a Car Free Day LI program at your workplace, email [email protected].
Here are some ideas:
Download the Toolkit
Find useful information for spreading the news to your employees such as:
- Sample copy. Use this to help you draft emails to employees, encouraging them to participate and promote the event on social media. Additionally, post alternative commute information on your intranet.
- Marketing materials. Share posters electronically or take out posts in elevators and bulletin boards. Use logos to spread the news.
- Registration forms. Help your employees go car free!
- Have a contest and offer prizes.
- Host a (virtual) transportation day to help employees find alternative ways to get to work.
- Offer your employees the Guaranteed Ride program
- Help your employees save up to 40% of their transit costs by offering a pre-tax transit benefit program. Learn more
Pledge to be car free or car-lite. Once you pledge you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win great prizes!